Our Personal Data Processing Policy describes, among other things, what data we collect, the purpose for the data which is collected, how you control your own data and how to contact us.
1. Personal Data Controller:
Alusasuliike AlexSandra (VAT FI24668152)
2. Contact details:
+358 400 245 244
3. Registery name:
Customer register of Alusasuliike AlexSandra
4. Purpose for collecting data:
AlexSandra will collect, process, store and use customer data for following purposes:
- managing customer relations
- delivering and handling orders and purchases
- maintaining services
- direct marketing
- contacting the customers
In addition data may be used to evaluate, develop and improve our services and to keep statistics.
5. What personal data is collected:
Alexsandra collects and stores following personal data:
- Your name, address, phonenumber and email-address
- Purchase history
- Permissions for directmarketing
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the user’s computer after the user has visited an Internet page. The text file contains a small amount of information that only the Internet server can read when you visit the same web page next time. Some cookies are necessary for browsing the website. Other cookies are useful for the user, because they make using the website easier, for example, by remembering your user name or the language settings you have chosen. Using cookies means that you will not have to fill in the same information several times when you visit a certain Internet site.
Cookies collect data (e.g):
-Customer activity on our website, including from which website customer is coming form and where he proceeds to go after leaving our website
-The time and durance of the visit
Cookies do not harm users’ computers or files. We follow the valid data protection regulations and operate using appropriate technical measures to protect our customers’ information security in our online store.
7. Your rights and options:
You have following options and rights regarding your personal data. All requests concerning your data information is to be made at info(at)alexsandra.fi
- Right to access
- You have the right to request access to your data.
- Right to rectification
- You have the right to demand that your personal data are corrected if they are incorrect
- Right to object
- You have the right to object the data processing if you feel that your information is processed and used against the laws and regulations.
- You have the possibility to object against the processing of your personal data for direct marketing.
- Right to ask deletion of your data
- You have the right to ask for deleting of your data. We will process the request, after which we will erase your data or if it can’t be deleted we will inform you the justifiable reason why it can’t be erased.
- If you do not want to receive our newsletters, you can click the unsuscribe-link at the end of the letter at any time.
- There may be reasons for us not to grant your request for erasure if there are legal obligations that prevent us from doing so. This may be the case if the processing is necessary in order to exercise our right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject or to determine, enforce or defend legal claims.
- Withdrawing consent
- If the data which is processed is based only on consent and not eg. costumer relations you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to file complaint at www.tietosuoja.fi/fi/index/yhteystiedot.html and restrict the data that is being processed until the matter is solved.
8. Sources of data information
AlexSandra collects data when you join our mailinglist, join our customer register, when you order from our webshop or when you otherwise give us permission to do so.
9. Sharing and transferring your data
AlexSandras customer registery is stored as a technical data on the servers of following service providers. All information is protected adequately against security breach. Register use is limited only to those, who are authorized to use it. AlexSandra pledges not to divulge customer information to any other party than the company’s partners. Customers shall pay due care and attention when using the online store; AlexSandra will not ask for, or record, the following information about customers: 1. Bank information 2. Credit card information
Any other registers containing personal data is stored safely and protected and is only accessable to those who are authorized to use it.
10. Storing personal data
Personal data is stored mainly only as long as your customership is valid or as long as we are legally obligated.